Oggy Inu Cartoon Meme Is Causing a Stir in the Crypto Market
On this day in history, June 5, 1968, presidential hopeful Robert F. Kennedy is fatally shot in Los Angeles
Ruptured brain aneurysm lands social media influencer in medically induced coma after emergency C-section
- Cartoons from the past decade are also getting into the crypto market.
- OGGY token price was $0.00000000021, with a 79.59% spike.
Following memes, cartoon characters from the past decade are also getting into the cryptocurrency market. One such recent new edition is the Oggy Inu (OGGY). The memecoin’s emergence doesn’t have an end at all, with the entry and evolution of a set of tokens every day.
#OGGY x #SHIBA 🔸 https://t.co/9U0wk3gzsL
— Oggy Inu $OGGY (@Oggy_Inu) May 6, 2023
The token was launched at the start of April 2023 and has gained momentum in the last week. The coin has taken position among the trending tokens in crypto Twitter. Presently, the crypto has 462K tweets and retweets.
Overview of Oggy Inu
An important event in the roadmap of OGGY is its trading in the MEXC Global Exchange from the 8th of May, post the Kickstarter, an initiative campaign for the listing of respective tokens. Currently, traders can avail the token from Bitget, PancakeSwap v2 (BSC), and Baby Doge Swap.
Tokenomics mentions 27.3% for Pre-sale and Liquidity, leaving 72.7% Burnt. The 420 quadrillion OGGY is the total supply allocated, of which over 305 quadrillions have yet to circulate. As per the data from BscScan, the value of the token in circulation is $61,072,691.25.
During press time, the trading price of the OGGY token was $0.00000000021, with a 79.59% spike in the last 24 hours. The future of the token is vague, but with growing community support, it may gain some light.